TUCHCHANA S.L reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in the same will be announced with the due advance, so that it has perfect knowledge of its content.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Identity: TUCHCHANA S.L with CIF/NIF: B66143462, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: C/COMTE BORELL NO 117 LOCAL 1, 08015 BARCELONA
E-mail: [email protected]
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The collection and processing of personal data collected through the contact form, is intended for the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of the services provided by TUCHCHANA S.L, in response to requests for information and / or questions raised.
DEADLINE OF CONSERVATION
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with the legal obligations, or until the deletion is requested by the interested party and the latter is entitled to do so.
TUCHCHANA S.L is legitimized to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or several specific purposes, as set out in article 6.1.a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose/s expressed, in the cases provided for by Law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is dealing with it.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances the interested party may request the limitation of the treatment of his data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the interested party may object to the processing of their data. In that case, the ENTITY will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT (not to the interested and by request of the same one).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID to TUCHCHANA S.L in C/ Comte Borrell, 117 Local 1, 08015, Barcelona or sending an e-mail to [email protected]
You also have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority in matters of Data Protection, currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The person responsible for the treatment TUCHCHANA S.L apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk thereof.
No international transfers are made.
PROFILES AND AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKING
No profiles are elaborated. Automated decisions are not made with the data provided by the user.